Thursday, April 19, 2012

first impressions on the rulez of attraction...

I'm sorry but i havent read much of the book. As of right now I have about thirty dollars in book fines at the school library, so therefore i refuse to check out another book from this ratchet library. My dad's personal library is superior to this shiz.Anyway, I've been having to jank online copies of the book to read in my spare time from some proxy servers... And this is why i'm so far behind.

So far i'm enjoying this book. It's so bad I'm laughing every ten seconds from the derogatory references to gangs, drugs, sex, mexicans, weed, marijuana, cocain, alcohol, partying, getting drunk, insert stuff thugs do here, and whatever else that appears every two pages. The involvement of gangs and drugs reminds me of the time I spent in the barrios of Colombia. El Parche tan mafioso FTW ;). It's funny how the author portrays mexicans to be such bad people and being thugs and all. I dont know if you realize, but people in south america do less drugs than americans. We just grow the stuff and sell it to americans for their money and take advantage of them. In the time i've lived in Colombia, i've seen only one person do marijuana, as opposed to the 300 that smoke in my school. Another thing i have with the book is that the characters speak spanish... properly. I've been around actual gangsters, and they dont talk the same way. if you ever want to hear what it sounds like, hit me up and i'll hala at you con el real talk bien fresco parcel.

I'd rant some more abut gangs and drugs and colombians bien mafioso, but i need to save it for later cuz i aints got no inspiration. if you want to leanr more about Colombia, hit me up.

Heres some pictures for you to look at about real gang life in south america. These pics pertain directly to the book because this is what the books about.






No comments:

Post a Comment