Monday, May 7, 2012

a rant on underage drinking....

So the main character in this book thing is like always going around trying to find alcohol and weed. This kid is like in High School so i figuered I'd write a rant about underage drinking.

Kids these days... It's sad how they're spending their weekends getting drunk. 15 year olds are getting wasted to the point that they end up falling all over the place yelling "OMG I...; .. .CANT PUT ...ON MY ..... SHOES :P...". This generation has associated the idea of having a good time with alcohol consuption. I walk around school and hear people talking about their plans for pre and after prom parties. Every other person is asking if there is going to be alcohol involved... I sit there with my poker face on with the words "you @#$%## idiot" running through my head. I have a feeling that modern media (Cough* Jersey Shore Cough*) has brainwashed juveniles into believing that you have to be wasted out of your mind to the point that you dont remember the previous twelve hours in order to enjoy yourself. It's just sad. There is plenty of time to do that crap later in life. I love how teens are so willing to risk their life to get a little "buzzed". I guarantee you that I'll be having more fun remebering my un-obscured memories of fun times with friends while you pick your slobbery, messed up self out of the ditch you landed in after downing that botle of Bacardi... It's not worth getting drunk because you want to have fun. I assure you that you can enjoy yourself just as much, if not more while sober. For those of you who think you are cool because you go to the club and drink like a waterbuffalo are funking retards. I've worked at one of the best nightclubs in the world, and i assure you that you have to be sober to enter, and the moment you get tipsy, security kicks you out. for those of you who think you're talented because you can down four jager bombs in a minute or so are losers, because I'm sure i can drink more than you anyday. Getting drunk is for losers. You gotta have a bit more class than that...

Now dont think I'm trying to keep you from getting drunk. Alcohol poisoning is a viable form of natural selection... just remember that...

I'm tired of rambling now, so here's a few memes for you to enjoy...




No comments:

Post a Comment